Wednesday 28 April 2010

audience feedback

Evaluation

8. Audience feedback and comments on about the film.

When filming the audience talking about our film, I was quiet impressed with the feedback we had. I though our film was not building put tension towards the end but from what the audience said I think we made our gaol.

When getting the audience feedback I think we have done well in our film. What I think we could have improved is the editing. Towards the end the film was slow with the editing which did not make the ending really tensed, which why i asked one of the audience if they though the speed of the timing was good. I think for the sound, some places in our film did not have music or sound effects because in the shining when some thing tensed going to happen there is slices which made the audience think what’s going to happen. We tried this but I did not work really so I think we should of have really quite instrument to not made it boring at one point. Other then that I think as a group of 4 we have done really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment